PURCHASING / SHOPPING SERVICES
BONVU will place orders and make payment on behalf of the customer. This is especially helpful for when sellers do not accept foreign payments or do not ship internationally...More Information
ORDER FULFILLMENT AND WAREHOUSING
BONVU offers logistical solutions for small to mid-size businesses, who require storage, pick & pack, or distribution of their products...More Information
You have a product. You are selling online to reach new markets. You want to offer free or inexpensive shipping. You need a logistic partner in USA who can quickly, reliably and inexpensively deliver your product to your customer. BONVU.COM offers an order fulfillment service for domestic or foreign sellers to do exactly that. Services provided:
- Storage / Warehousing: We receive and store your products at our secure warehouse location in Austin, Texas.
- Pick & Pack: We pick your products based on your online customer orders and package them safely.
- Shipment / Distribution: We ship your products using established shipping service providers at discounted rates (FEDEX, UPS, DHL, US Mail)
- Additional Services: We can offer phone customer service, computer and IT services, legal assistance, support with financial transactions, accounting services, etc.
BONVU can accept payments in Euros or USD via bank transfers.
AIR AND OCEAN FREIGHT SERVICES
BONVU offers logistical support on shipments that exceed 100 lbs (45 kg). We can arrange for shipments to be picked up from the origin and shipped to the destination or to the BONVU warehouse. Service fees apply...More Information
- Pickup location (contact name, address, phone number, email)
- Ship-to location (contact name, address, phone number, email)
- Item description (for customs documents)
- Item value (for customs and insurance)
- Weight of each package (rounded up to the nearest lb)
- Dimensions of each package (rounded up to the nearest in)
- Your preferred method of payment - Euro bank transfer (cash rate), credit card (no fee) or PayPal (4% handling fee)
Once we have the above information and confirmed payment, we will email our Customer Invoice as a receipt and schedule the pickup. We will email a shipping label and Invoice for Customs to the sender.